This legal notice regulates the access and use of the content and information included on and available via the website www.Hidroambiente.es (hereinafter referred to as the ""website""), owned by Hidroambiente, S.A. (hereinafter referred to as Hidroambiente). Merely by using the website, you acquire the status of user. Use of the website and any of the services offered therein means that you accept, as a user, without any reservation of any kind, each and every one of these general conditions, along with any individual conditions that may, if applicable, apply.
I. General terms and conditions regarding the access and use of the website
1. The user hereby undertakes, in general, to use the website and the content, services and information relating to it diligently, in accordance with the law, moral values, public order and the conditions set out in this legal notice. The user also hereby undertakes to refrain from using such elements in any way that may impede the normal function and use of the website content by other users, or in any way that may harm or cause damage to the assets or rights pertaining to Hidroambiente, its suppliers, users or, in general, any third party. More specifically, though without restricting the general scope of the obligation set out in the preceding paragraph, users hereby undertake to do the following when using the website and its associated services:
a) Not to use the website or any of its associated services to introduce, store or broadcast any computer program, data, virus, code or any other electronic device or instrument that may be liable to cause damage to the website, any of its associated services or any equipment, system or network belonging to Hidroambiente, any other user, its suppliers or, in general, any third party, or that may potentially cause any modification or prevent the website's normal operation in any other way.
b) Not to use false identities or replace the identity of others when using the website or any of its associated services, including the use, where applicable, of passwords or access keys belonging to third parties, or any other method.
c) Not to destroy, alter, invalidate or damage the electronic data, information, programs or documents belonging to Hidroambiente, its suppliers or third parties.
d) Not to use the content and, in particular, the information obtained via the website to send advertising or messages for commercial purposes, or to collect or store the personal data of third parties.
Intellectual and industrial property
2. Users hereby acknowledge that all the elements on the website, the information and material contained therein, the structure, selection, organisation and presentation of its content and the computer programs used in relation thereto are protected by intellectual and industrial copyright belonging to Hidroambiente or third parties.
3. Unless authorised to do so by Hidroambiente or, where applicable, third parties that own the relevant rights, or unless legally permitted to do so, users may not reproduce, transform, modify, disassemble, reverse engineer, distribute, lease, lend, make available or allow public access via any public means of communication to any of the elements referred to in the preceding paragraph.
4. Users shall use the material, elements and information to which they gain access via use of the website exclusively for their own needs, and they hereby undertake not to engage in the direct or indirect commercial exploitation of the services or the material, elements or information obtained in this way.
5. Users shall refrain from deleting the marks that identify the rights pertaining to Hidroambiente or any third party (whether these relate to intellectual, industrial or other kind of copyright) shown on the website and the content offered therein.
6. Users shall likewise refrain from evading or manipulating any technical devices introduced by Hidroambiente or third parties in order to protect their rights, whether such devices are introduced as part of the website or included in any of the materials, elements or information obtained therein.
7. Hidroambiente shall offer registered users personal passwords which shall be used in relation to certain services provided via its website. Users shall remain exclusively responsible for keeping their passwords strictly and absolutely confidential, and therefore shall be liable for any damage or consequence of any kind that may ensue from the breaking or disclosure of this confidentiality. For security reasons, passwords used to gain access to services associated with the website may be changed by the user.
8. Users hereby agree that Hidroambiente may send them commercial communications relating to their products and services, either by email, ordinary mail or by any other means, though users may at any time request that such communications be stopped. In order to do so, or in order to seek any other form of advice or make any observation, users may contact Hidroambiente by writing to Hidroambiente , C/ Albasanz, 65, 4ª planta, 28037 Madrid, or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
9. Hidroambiente hereby undertakes to employ all the means required to guarantee the continued availability of the website and its associated services. However, Hidroambiente cannot guarantee that the website and its associated services will function correctly at all times, or that users may gain access to the website and its associated services and use them quickly and without interruption or error. Likewise, Hidroambiente does not offer any guarantee regarding the suitability and content of the website or any of its associated services in relation to the satisfaction of the specific needs of the user.
10. Hidroambiente shall act diligently and in accordance with generally accepted practices in the sector to prevent the presence on its website or any of its associated services of viruses or other harmful elements that may damage the user's computer system, electronic documents or files, but it cannot guarantee the absence of such elements and shall not be liable for any damage that may be caused.
11. Hidroambiente has no control over, nor does it take responsibility for or guarantee the accuracy, quality, truth, reliability or suitability of the information and services offered or provided by third parties via its website. Likewise, it has no control over, nor does it guarantee , the absence of viruses or other harmful elements in the content and services offered or provided by third parties via its website.
12. Hidroambiente does not guarantee the technical availability, quality, accuracy or truth of the contents and services available on websites belonging to or managed by third parties and accessible to users via links from its own website. Hidroambiente has no control over the content of such websites, nor does it offer or market the products and services available via such linked sites, and it does not therefore assume any liability for such websites.
Without prejudice to any liability for damages that may ensue, Hidroambiente may immediately, and without being required to give prior notice, terminate its relationship with the user, interrupting the user's access to its website or associated services, in the event that it discovers that the website or any of its associated services are being used contrary to the general or individual conditions that apply in each case.
II. Personal data safety and protection
Becoming a registered user for the services
In order to access some services, you will need to become a REGISTERED USER of www.Hidroambiente.es. The data for the registration form are given freely and voluntarily, and all data must be true and reflect reality.
USERS undertakes to diligently use and not make available to third parties their username and password, as well as to notify Hidroambiente, as soon as possible, about the loss, theft or any access risk to them by a third party.
When USERS are REGISTERED, they agree that their personal data and/or any other data provided may be processed in an automated or manual manner.
Personal data protection
Hidroambiente guarantees the safety and confidentiality of the personal data you provide as a USER of www.Hidroambiente.es, fulfilling the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999 of 13 December on Personal Data Protection.
The collection and processing of personal data solely aims to, unless indicated otherwise in the forms on the website where the USER's data is located, manage the information provided via the employment questions and requests the USER asks Hidroambiente via the website, ensure the conditions of use on the website are fulfilled and to fulfil our legal obligations.
You are also hereby informed that the personal data you have provided is stored in a file named CURRICULA, for which Hidroambiente is responsible. The purpose of this file is to manage candidate information for current and future selection processes. This information may be passed on to subsidiaries, or to dependent companies or other entities involved in the organisation of the selection procedure (appraisal, medical checks), etc.
The Spanish Data Protection Agency has been informed of this file, which has the security measures required to ensure that the data remains entirely secure.
We remind you that you may access the data provided and, where applicable, request its correction or challenge or cancel it, under the terms set out in the aforementioned Act, by sending written notification to Hidroambiente's Data Protection Department at Paseo de la Castellana, 95, 17ª, 28046 Madrid, or by sending an email to email@example.com.